- Full featured evaluation board for the AD6684
- SPI interface for setup and control
- Wide band Balun driven input
- External supply powered but may also use 12V-1A and 3.3V-3A supplies from FMC
- VisualAnalog® and SPI controller software interfaces
The AD6684EVZ supports the AD6684 highly integrated IF subsystem. It consists of four 14-bit, 500 MSPS ADCs and various digital processing blocks consisting of four wideband digital downconverters (DDCs), an NSR, and VDR monitoring. The device has an on-chip buffer and a sample-and-hold circuit designed for low power, small size, and ease of use. This device is designed support communications applications capable of sampling analog signals of up to 1.4 GHz.