製品概要The EVAL-AD5592R-1SDZ evaluation board is designed to help customers quickly prototype new AD5592R-1 circuits and reduce design time. The AD5592R-1 operates from a single 2.7 V to 5.5 V supply and incorporates an internal 2.5 V reference to give an output voltage span of 2.5 V or 5 V. An external reference (a 2.5 V reference is provided on the evaluation board) can also be used to give an output from 0 V to VREF or 0 V to 2 × VREF.
Full data on the AD5592R-1 can be found in the product data sheet, which should be consulted in conjunction with the user guide when using the evaluation board.
The EVAL-AD5592R-1SDZ evaluation board interfaces to the USB port of a PC via the EVAL-SDP-CB1Z SDP board. Software is supplied with the evaluation board to allow the user to program the AD5592R-1.
Evaluation Kit Contents
- EVAL-AD5592R-1SDZ evaluation board
- CD includes
- Self-installing evaluation software that allows users to control the board and exercise all functions of the device
- Electronic version of the EVAL-AD5592R-1SDZ user guide
Additional Equipment and Software Needed
- EVAL-SDP-CB1Z system demonstration platform, includes a USB cable
- PC running Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 with USB 2.0 port
- Documents Needed
AD5592R-1 data sheet
EVAL-AD5592R-1SDZ user guide
- Required Software
AD5592R-1 evaluation software (available for download from the EVAL-AD5592R-1SDZ product page)