- Full-featured evaluation board for the AD5116
- Several test circuits
- Various ac/dc input signals
The AD5116 supports single-supply 2.3 V to 5.5 V operation, making the device suited for battery-powered applications and many other applications, offering guaranteed low resistor tolerance errors of ±8% and high bandwidth while allowing up to ±6 mA current density in the A, B, and W pins.
A simple push-button interface allows manual switching and can save the last wiper position automatically into the EEPROM, making it suits to applications that require a power-up in the last wiper position.
Complete specifications for the AD5116 can be found in the AD5116 datasheet.
- EVAL-AD511xSDZ evaluation board
- CD that includes
- Electronic version of the AD5116 data sheet
- Electronic version of the UG-324 user guide