- Full featured evaluation board for the AD9694
- SPI interface for setup and control
- Wide band Balun driven input
- External supply powered but may also use 12V-1A and 3.3V-3A supplies from FMC
- VisualAnalog® and SPI controller software interfaces
The AD9694EVZ supports the AD9694, a quad, 14-bit, 500 MSPS analog-to-digital converter (ADC). The device has an on-chip buffer and a sample-and-hold circuit designed for low power, small size, and ease of use. This device is designed support communications applications capable of sampling analog signals of up to 1.4 GHz. This reference design provides all of the support circuitry required to operate the ADC in its various modes and configurations. It is designed to interface directly with the ADS7-V2EBZ data capture card, allowing users to download captured data for analysis. The Visual Analog software package, which is used to interface with the device's hardware, allows users to download captured data for analysis with a user-friendly graphical interface. The ACE software package is also compatible with this hardware, and allows the user to access the SPI programmable features of the AD9694.