- Full-featured in conjunction with low voltage digiPOT motherboard (EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ)
- Various test circuits
- Various ac/dc input signals
- PC control via a separately purchased system demonstration platform (SDP-B or SDP-S)
- PC software for control
The AD5258 supports single-supply 2.7 V to 5.5 V operation, making the device suited for battery-powered applications and many other applications with superior low temperature coefficient performance.
In addition, the AD5258 uses a versatile I2C serial interface that operates in fast mode, allowing speeds of up to 400 kHz. This interface can be used to read back the wiper register and EEPROM content.
The EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ can operate in single-supply mode and incorporates an internal power supply from the USB.
Complete specifications for the AD5258 part can be found in the AD5258 data sheet.
- EVAL-AD5258DBZ board
- EVAL-MB-LV-SDZ motherboard
- CD that includes
- Self-installing software that allows users to control the board and exercise all functions of the device
- Electronic version of the AD5258 data sheet
- Electronic version of the UG-391 user guide
- Windows XP SP2
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- USB 2.0 Port