- 6-lead SC70 evaluation board
- Clamp allows the main device to be easily changed
- Gold pin connectors allow the addition of passive components
- SMB connectors for the input/output of signals
- Additional space on-board to allow for prototyping
製品概要The EVAL-6SC70EBZ evaluation board evaluates 6-lead SC70 devices in the Switches and Multiplexers Portfolio that are purchased separately. A clamp is supplied with the EVAL-6SC70EBZ to secure a 6-lead SC70 device to the evaluation board without the need for soldering, making the board reusable for multiple devices.
A 6-lead SC70 device can be clamped or soldered to the center of the evaluation board. Each pin of the device has a corresponding link from K1 to K6 that can be set to either VDD or GND. A wire screw terminal supplies VDD and GND. SMB connectors on the board allow additional external signals to be supplied to the device. In addition, there is space available at the top of the board for prototyping.
Full specifications of the device under test (DUT) are available in the corresponding product data sheet, which should be consulted in conjunction with this user guide when using the evaluation board.