Let the online EE-Sim Design Tools design and simulate your power circuit in minutes! To further vet your design before committing to hardware, download the EE-Sim OASIS Simulator which includes both SIMPLIS and SIMetrix SPICE.
EE-Sim OASIS Simulator
To quickly and accurately simulate your circuit designs, Analog Devices offers the EE-Sim OASIS simulation tool. It includes both the SIMPLIS simulation engine, which is the industry’s leading simulator for switched-mode power ICs, and the SIMetrix SPICE simulation engine, known for its robust and speedy convergence.
- Run simulations off-line (without an internet connection)
- Add* or move components using the full featured schematic editor
- Start with ready-to-go schematics, or create a custom design using the online EE-Sim design tool
EE-Sim System Power Tool
Use the EE-Sim System Power tool to view custom DC-DC recommendations for multi-rail or multi-load systems including processor, SoC, µC, and FPGA designs. This tool automatically validates part selections based on your requirements, saving design time and resources.
- Design power for multirail and multiload systems
- Upload Xilinx XPE and Altera EPE spreadsheets with a click
- Parametrically filter recommended DC-to-DC parts to find the best solution
- Design and simulate DC-to-DC converter blocks in just minutes