Features and Benefits
- Stream: External parsing for ADTS, ADIF, and MP4 file format. Parsers are supplied by ADI.
- Output Status: Sample rate, number of output channels, etc.
- Fast Forward / Rewind: Resynchronization function provided to allow the user to seek to and continue playback from random access points.
- Extended Test Vector Testing: Compliant with ISO/IEC test vectors and additional test vectors with unusual content.
- Error Codes: Reports up to 9 unique error codes, such as input buffer underflow and non-supported streams.
- Software Quality Standard: A report on the level of MISRA-C compliance for this module is available upon request.
- Provision to configure as AAC-LC decoder for platforms with limited memory.
The MPEG-4 HE-AAC v2 decoder is the combination of Advanced Audio Coding (AAC), Spectral Band Replication (SBR) and Parametric Stereo (PS), standardized as the High-Efficiency v2 profile in MPEG-4 (HE-AAC v2). The MPEG-4 HE-AAC v2 is backward compatible with AAC-LC.
This version of the HE-ACC v2 decoder implements the High Quality (HQ) SBR tool and baseline PS tool. This library for the SHARC processor is an implementation of the MPEG-4 HE-AAC v2 decoder, which is conformant to the standard defined by ISO/IEC in MPEG-4 Audio. This version will support multi-channel audio (up to 6 output channels).
Each module supports the Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Blackfin or SHARC Processor family and is a licensed product that is available in object code format. Recipients must sign or accept a license agreement with ADI prior to being shipped or downloading the modules identified in the license agreement.
|Code Memory (KiB)||Constant Data Tables (KiB)||Data RAM (KiB)|| MIPS
| HE-AAC v2
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit).
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.
- CrossCore® Embedded Studio for Analog Devices Processors.