Features and Benefits
- API: C callable 'push'-type API
- Compatible with Analog Devices Blackfin processor family
- Rigorously tested
- The module has no dependencies on processor peripherals or registers, adding greater system flexibility and ease of use.
- Conformance Standard: IEC 60958, IEC 61937
- Target Processor: Code compatible across the Blackfin processor family ADSP-BF5xx.
- Framework dependencies: None. No dependencies on processor peripherals or registers.
- Release format: Object code module with C source wrapper
- Input format: Little-endian 16-bit unsigned fixed-point bitstream
- Output format: Integer stream-type code
- Input buffer bytes per block: 8192
- Sample Rate: 32, 44.1 and 48 kHz for PCM coded audio samples
- Multi-channel: Fully re-entrant and multi-instancing capable
The Bit Stream Detector (for S/PDIF) library is used to differentiate among S/PDIF structured audio bit streams. S/PDIF is a Digital Audio Interface that can encapsulate a combination of encoded or uncompressed audio bit streams in a standardized block format. Each S/PDIF structured block contains unique stream type information which can be detected and used to invoke the relevant decoder such as Dolby® Digital (AC-3), DTS, MPEG Audio and WMA Pro.
|Code memory (KiB)||Data RAM (KiB)||Constant Data Tables (KiB)
- This table highlights expected MIPS performance. MIPS figures can be affected by changes in code and data placement in memory.
- MIPS were measured using the following configuration:
- Processor: ADSP-BF533, ADSP-BF548, ADSP-BF527
- Input buffer size of 8192 bytes
- All code and data were placed in L1 memory
- Worst-case input test vector, recorded from a range of DVD players that support DTS, AC3, PCM S/PDIF output.
- Instruction and Bank A data caches enabled and configured in write-through mode.
- In the table above all figures refer to one instance of BSDET. "Data RAM" includes stack, instance state and input buffer.
- Heap (or "malloc()") is not used.
- 1 KiB = 1024 Bytes.
- Windows XP Professional SP3 (32-bit only).
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP2 (32-bit only). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate (32 and 64-bit). It is recommended to install the software in a non-UAC-protected location.
- Minimum of 2 GHz single core processor, 3.3 GHz dual core is recommended.
- Minimum of 1 GB memory (RAM), 4 GB is recommended.
- Minimum of 2 GB hard disk (HDD) space is required.