Features and Benefits
- Highly Integrated Solution
- 3.6V to 5.5V Input Range
- Programmed 3.3V Output, Delivers Up To 1A Output Current
- High 95.2% Efficiency (VIN = 5V, VOUT = 3.3V at 0.4A)
- 4MHz Switching Frequency
- PFM Feature for Better Light-Load Efficiency
- Fixed Internal 1ms Soft-Start Time
- PGOOD Output, with Pullup Resistor to VIN
- Overcurrent and Overtemperature Protection (OCP and OTP)
- Low-Profile, Surface-Mount Components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAXM17624 3.3V output evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAXM17624 high frequency, high-efficiency, synchronous step-down DC-DC power module. The EV kit is programmed to deliver 3.3V output for loads up to 1A. The EV kit features selectable mode, and open-drain PGOOD signal. The MAXM17624 data sheet provides a complete description of the module that should be read in conjunction with this EV kit data sheet prior to modifying the demo circuit. For full module features, benefits and parameters, refer to the MAXM17624 data sheet.
- Battery Powered Applications
- Distributed Power Systems
- Industrial Sensors and Process Control
- Point of Load Power Supply
- Standard 5V Rail Supplies
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.