Features and Benefits
- Wide 14V to 60V Input
- ±1.75% Feedback Voltage Accuracy
- Output: 5V,100mA
- Internally Compensated
- All Ceramic Capacitors and Ultra-Compact Solution
- FPFM or Forced-PWM Mode of Operation
- Shutdown Current as Low as 1.2µA (typ)
- Programmable Soft-Start and Prebias Startup
- Open-Drain Power Good Output (Active-Low RESET pin)
- Programmable EN/UVLO Threshold
- Hiccup Overcurrent Protection (OCP)
- Overtemperature Protection (OTP)
- -40°C to +125°C Industrial/Automotive Temperature Range
- Complies with CISPR22 (EN55022) Class B Conducted and Radiated Emissions
- Passes Drop, Shock, and Vibration Standards— JESD22–B103, B104, B111
The MAXM17552 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a demonstration circuit of the MAXM17552 ultra-small, high efficiency, current mode, synchronous step-down DC-DC switching power module. The EV kit operates over a wide input-voltage of 14V to 60V and provides up to 100mA load current with a 5V output voltage. The EV kit is programmed to switch at a frequency of 450kHz. The module is simple to use and easily configurable with minimal external components. It features cycle-bycycle peak current-limit protection, undervoltage lockout (EN/UVLO), and thermal shutdown.
The EV kit comes with the compact 10-pin 2.6mm x 3mm x 1.5mm uSLIC™ package MAXM17552 module installed, and is rated to operate over the full industrial/ automotive -40°C to +125°C temperature range. For full specifications, features and benifits of the IC, refer to the MAXM17552 data sheet.
- 4mA–20mA Current-Loop Powered Sensors
- High-Voltage LDO Replacement
- HVAC and Building Control
- Industrial Sensors
- Motor Encoder
Documentation & Resources
MAXM17552EVKIT Gerber File - Design Files10/10/2022
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.