Features and Benefits
- 1.8V to 5.5V Supply Voltage Range
- Accommodates Multiple Op-Amp Configurations
- Component Pads Allow for Sallen-Key Filter
- Rail-to-Rail Inputs/Outputs
- Accommodates Easy-to-Use 0805 Components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX9911 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX9911 low-power, MOS-input operational amplifier (op amp) in a 6-pin wafer-level package (WLP). The EV kit circuit is preconfigured as a noninverting amplifier, but can easily be adapted to other topologies by changing a few components. Low power, low-input VOS, and rail-to-rail input/output stages make this device ideal for a variety of measurement applications. The component pads accommodate 0805 packages, making them easy to solder and replace. The EV kit comes with a MAX9911EWT+ installed.
- Cellular Handsets
- Data-Acquisition Equipment
- Digital Cameras (DIGICAMs)
- Glucose Meters
- GPS Solutions
- IP Camera
- MP3 and Portable Media Players
- Portable Medical Devices
- Portable Test Equipment
Documentation & Resources
MAX9911EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX9911 Data Sheet (Rev. 0)1/21/20111M
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.