Features and Benefits
- 2.7V to 5.5V DC Single-Supply Operation (On-Board Headphone Amplifier)
- 1.7V to 5.5V DC Single-Supply Operation (External Headphone Amplifier)
- Proven Audio PCB Layout
- On-Board MAX4338 Headphone Amplifier
- RCA Audio Input Jacks
- Headphone Output Jack
- PCB Pads for Audio Input and Output Signals
- Evaluates the MAX9892ERT+ in a 6-Bump UCSP™ (2 x 3 Array) Package
- Lead(Pb)-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX9892 evaluation kit (EV kit) is an assembled and tested PCB that evaluates the MAX9892 IC. The MAX9892 is an audio click-and-pop eliminator IC. The EV kit circuit includes an on-board MAX4338 headphone amplifier, two RCA audio input jacks, and a headphone jack to demonstrate the performance of the MAX9892. The EV kit operates from a 2.7V to 5.5V DC power supply.
The MAX9892 EV kit can also eliminate the audible clicks and pops of an external headphone amplifier connected to the EV kit. When utilizing an external headphone amplifier, the MAX9892 EV kit can operate from a lower input-voltage range of 1.7V to 5.5V DC.
- Mobile Internet Devices
- Mobile Phones
- Notebook Computers
- Portable Gaming Consoles
- Portable Media Players
- Smart Phones
Documentation & Resources
MAX9892EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX9892 Data Sheet (Rev. 0)3/5/2009168K
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.