Features and Benefits
- USB-PC Connection (Cable Included)
- USB Powered (External Power Supply Not Required)
- On-Board 12.288MHz and 13MHz Clock Oscillators
- On-Board Digital Audio Interface Transceiver
- On-Board Fiber Optic Transmitter and Receiver Modules
- Isolation Header for Direct Communication with the MAX9860 I²C and Digital Audio Interfaces
- Proven PCB Layout
- Windows 2000-, Windows XP-, and Windows Vista (32-Bit)-Compatible Software
The MAX9860 evaluation kit (EV kit) consists of a MAX9860 evaluation board and software. The EV kit is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that evaluates the MAX9860 low-power, voiceband, mono audio codec. The EV kit is designed to send and receive digital audio data in the Sony/Philips digital interface (S/PDIF) format and can be optionally configured to communicate using generic digital audio or I²S-compatible signals. The EV kit provides fiber optic receiving and transmitting modules for digital audio input and output.
The EV kit includes Windows® 2000-, Windows XP®-, and Windows Vista®-compatible software that provides a graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the MAX9860. The EV kit is connected to a PC through a USB A-to-B cable.
- Audio Accessories
- Audio Headsets
- Mobile Phones
- Portable Navigation Device
- Smart Phones
- VoIP Phones
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.