Features and Benefits
- Filterless Operation Passes Radiated Emissions with Up to 30cm of Speaker Cable
- 2.6V to 5.25V Single-Supply Operation
- Delivers Up to 3.3W Into an 8Ω Speaker
- Configurable Gain Control
- Differential or Single-Ended Input
- Low-Power Shutdown Input
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX98307 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that evaluates the MAX98307 filterless Class DG multilevel amplifier to drive a speaker in portable audio applications. The EV kit comes with a MAX98307 IC in a 16-pin TQFN-EP package. Designed to operate from a 2.6V to 5.25V DC power supply, the EV kit is capable of delivering 3.3W into an 8Ω load. The EV kit accepts a differential or a single-ended input signal.
- Cellular Phones
- Notebook Computers
- Portable Audio
- Tablet PCs
- VoIP Phones
Documentation & Resources
MAX98307EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX98307 Data Sheet (Rev. 0)8/3/2011878K
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.