Features and Benefits
- 2.7V to 5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- 750mW Stereo Bridge-Tied-Load (BTL) Amplifier
- 95dB Power-Supply Rejection Ratio
- SMBus/I²C-Compatible 2-Wire Serial Interface
- 2:1 Stereo Input Mux
- Low-Profile (2.0mm, max) Design
- No Detectable Clicks or Pops
- Easy-to-Use, Menu-Driven Software
- Assembled and Tested
- Software-Controlled Mute, Input MUX, and Mic Gain
- Automatic Headphone Sensing Circuitry
- Includes Windows 98SE/2000/XP-Compatible Software and Demo PCB
- EV Sytem Includes USB Connectivity
The MAX9765 evaluation system (EV system) consists of a MAX9765 evaluation kit (EV kit) and a companion Maxim CMAXQUSB board.
The MAX9765 EV kit is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount printed circuit board (PCB) that evaluates the MAX9765 750mW stereo audio power amplifier plus headphone driver and microphone amplifier. The EV kit is designed to be driven by any stereo audio source such as a CD player. The MAX9765 EV kit includes RCA jacks and a 3.5mm microphone jack on the inputs as well as a 3.5mm headphone jack and terminal blocks on the output to facilitate easy connections to the PCB. The MAX9765 EV kit includes Windows® 98SE/2000/XP-compatible software, which provides a user interface for exercising the MAX9765 features.
The CMAXQUSB interface board allows a PC to use its USB port to emulate an SMBus/I²C-compatible 2-wire interface. Windows 98SE/2000/XP-compatible software provides a user-friendly interface to exercise the MAX9765 features. The program is menu driven and offers a graphic interface with control buttons and status display.
The MAX9765 EV system (MAX9765EVCMAXQU) includes both the MAX9765 EV kit and the CMAXQUSB interface board. Order only the MAX9765 EV kit if you already have an SMBus interface board.
- Cell Phones
- Digital Cameras
- Notebook Computers
- PDA Audio Systems
- Tablet PCs