Features and Benefits
- Filterless Operation Passes FCC Radiated Emissions
- Evaluates the MAX9700A/B/C/D or MAX9712 (with IC Replacement)
- 2.5V to 5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- Up to 94% Efficiency
- Drives 1.2W into 8Ω Speaker at 1% THD+N
- Differential or Single-Ended Inputs
- Selectable Switching Frequency
- 0.1µA Shutdown Current
- Small 10-Pin TDFN Package
- Also Available in 10-Pin µMAX® and 12-Bump UCSP™ Packages
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX9700B evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that uses the MAX9700B filterless class D amplifier to drive a mono bridge-tied-load (BTL) speaker in portable audio applications. Designed to operate from a 2.5V to 5.5V DC power supply, the EV kit is capable of delivering 1.2W into an 8Ω load.
The EV kit accepts differential or single-ended input signals. The EV kit provides an option to select between different switching frequency modes of operation. The MAX9700B EV kit also evaluates the MAX9700A/MAX9700C/MAX9700D and the MAX9712.
- Cell Phones
- MP3 Players
- Portable Audio
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.