Features and Benefits
- MAX9672/MAX9673/MAX9674-Compatible EV Kit
- Windows 2000, Windows XP-, and Windows Vista (32-Bit)-Compatible Software
- 16 Channels of Programmable Gamma
- 10-Bit Resolution
- On-Board Microcontroller to Generate I²C Commands
- USB-PC Connection (Cable Included)
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX9674 evaluation kit (EV kit) demonstrates the MAX9672/MAX9673/MAX9674 reference voltage generator for gamma correction in TFT-LCD panels, such as those found in high-resolution TVs and high-end monitors, or for general-purpose industrial reference voltage generation. The EV kit provides a total of 17 programmable 10-bit-resolution voltage outputs—16 gamma outputs and one VCOM output. Multiple-time programming (MTP) provides nonvolatile memory for gamma and VCOM values. VCOM is a common output voltage for driving an LCD backplane.
The EV kit includes Windows® 2000, Windows XP®-, and Windows Vista®-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the MAX9674. The EV kit comes with the MAX9674ETI+ installed. Contact the factory for free samples of the pin-compatible MAX9673ETI+ and MAX9672ETI+, which are 14- and 12-channel versions, respectively.
- TFT LCDs