Features and Benefits
- Accommodates Noninverting and Differential Op-Amp Configurations
- Component Pads Allow for Lowpass and Highpass Sallen-Key Filter
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX9638 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX9638 low-power, low-noise, CMOS input op amp, which is suitable for photodiode transimpedance front-ends in portable medical instruments. The EV kit circuit is preconfigured as a noninverting amplifier, but can easily be adapted to other topologies by changing a few components. The EV kit comes with a MAX9638AVB+ installed.
- Battery-Powered Devices
- General-Purpose Signal Conditioning
- Piezoelectric Transducer Amplifiers
- Portable Media Players
- Portable Medical Instruments
- Smoke Detectors
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.