Features and Benefits
- -2.2V to +3V Input Range with +5V/-5.2V Supplies
- -1.2V to +4V Input Range with +6V/-4.2V Supplies
- SMA Connectors to Access Differential Inputs and Outputs
- Differential PECL Outputs
- Latch Enable
- Adjustable Hysteresis
- Output Terminated for Interfacing with a 50Ω Oscilloscope Input
- Allows Alternate Output Terminations
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX9601 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount PCB that evaluates the MAX9601 dual-channel PECL output comparators. It can be used to evaluate the MAX9601's performance in tracking high-fidelity narrow pulses, as well as conform its low-propagation delay and delay dispersion. The differential input stage accepts a wide range of signals in the common-mode range from (VEE + 3V) to (VCC - 2V). The outputs are complementary digital signals with external components necessary to observe the PECL serial-data output on a 50Ω input oscilloscope. The board also provides layout options that allow the output termination to be modified easily for alternate output terminations, such as +5V PECL and high impedance or AC-coupled level translation. The EV kit features test points to control the complementary latch-enable control inputs. The EV kit also provides resistor footprints to evaluate the MAX9601's adjustable hysteresis feature.
- High-Speed Instrumentation
- High-Speed Triggering
- Line Receiving/Signal Restoration
- Scope/Logic Analyzer Front Ends
- Threshold and Peak Detection
- VLSI and High-Speed Memory ATE
Documentation & Resources
MAX9601EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX9601 Data Sheet (Rev. 0)3/8/20101M
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.