Features and Benefits
- -0.3V to +5.5V Input Voltage Range
- 0.9V to 5.5V External Reference Range (MAX9060/MAX9061)
- 1V to 5.5V VCC Range (MAX9062–MAX9065)
- 0.2V Internal Reference Voltage (MAX9062/MAX9063/MAX9064)
- 3V and 4.2V Trip Points (MAX9065)
- Evaluates 4-Bump UCSP and Optional 5-Pin SOT23 Packages
- Lead-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX9060–MAX9065 evaluation kits (EV kits) are fully assembled and tested PCBs that evaluate the MAX9060–MAX9064 single comparators and the MAX9065 window detector comparator. The MAX9060/MAX9061 EV kits require an external reference (REF) voltage between 0.9V and 5.5V, while the MAX9062/MAX9063/MAX9064 come with an internal reference voltage of 0.2V. The MAX9065 comes preprogrammed with trip points at 3V and 4.2V. The MAX9062–MAX9065 operate from a VCC supply between 1V to 5.5V. All EV kits have a common -0.3V to +5.5V input voltage (IN) range.
The MAX9060–MAX9065 EV kits are configured to evaluate both the 4-bump UCSP™ (installed) and an optional 5-pin SOT23 (to do so, request a free MAX9060–MAX9065 SOT23 IC sample from the factory when ordering the EV kits).
- Cell Phones
- Electronic Toys
- Notebook Computers
- Portable Media Players
- Portable Medical Devices
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.