Features and Benefits
- -0.3V to +5.5V Input Voltage Range
- 0.9V to 5.5V External Reference Range (MAX9060/MAX9061)
- 1V to 5.5V VCC Range (MAX9062–MAX9065)
- 0.2V Internal Reference Voltage (MAX9062/MAX9063/MAX9064)
- 3V and 4.2V Trip Points (MAX9065)
- Evaluates 4-Bump UCSP and Optional 5-Pin SOT23 Packages
- Lead-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX9060–MAX9065 evaluation kits (EV kits) are fully assembled and tested PCBs that evaluate the MAX9060–MAX9064 single comparators and the MAX9065 window detector comparator. The MAX9060/MAX9061 EV kits require an external reference (REF) voltage between 0.9V and 5.5V, while the MAX9062/MAX9063/MAX9064 come with an internal reference voltage of 0.2V. The MAX9065 comes preprogrammed with trip points at 3V and 4.2V. The MAX9062–MAX9065 operate from a VCC supply between 1V to 5.5V. All EV kits have a common -0.3V to +5.5V input voltage (IN) range.
The MAX9060–MAX9065 EV kits are configured to evaluate both the 4-bump UCSP™ (installed) and an optional 5-pin SOT23 (to do so, request a free MAX9060–MAX9065 SOT23 IC sample from the factory when ordering the EV kits).
- Cell Phones
- Electronic Toys
- Notebook Computers
- Portable Media Players
- Portable Medical Devices