Features and Benefits
- 1.7V to 5.5V Input-Voltage Range
- Guaranteed 500mA Output Current
- ±1.5% Output Accuracy over Load/Line/Temperature
- 100mV (max) Drop Out at 500mA Load
- < 1µA Shutdown Supply Current
- 700mA Short-Circuit Protection
- Reverse-Current Protection
- Thermal-Overload Protection
- 2mm x 2mm x 0.8mm TDFN IC Package
- Lead-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX8902 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PCB for evaluating the MAX8902A low-dropout linear regulator (LDO). The EV kit operates from a 1.7V to 5.5V supply and provides a jumper-selectable output voltage of 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.0V, 2.5V, 3.0V, 3.1V, 3.3V, 4.6V, or 4.7V, with loads up to 500mA. The MAX8902 EV kit comes with the MAX8902A installed, but can also be used to evaluate the MAX8902B with an adjustable output voltage from 0.6V to 5.3V.
- MP3 and Portable Media Players
- Notebook Computers
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.