Features and Benefits
- 8A Switched-Capacitor Converter
- 2S to 1S Battery Voltage Conversion
- Integrated Power Switch
- Programmable Protection Thresholds
- Thermal Alarm and Protection
- Chip Enabled
- I2C Interface with Interrupt Feature
- On-Board I2C Communication Interface
- Windows 7 or Newer Compatible Software
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX77932 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount PCB that evaluates the 8A dual-phase switched-capacitor converter MAX77932C.
The MAX77932 EV kit includes the IC evaluation board with an integrated I2C communication interface and a USB micro-B cable. Windows® based graphical-user interface (GUI) software is available for use with the EV kit and can be downloaded from Maxim’s website at www.maximintegrated.com/products/MAX77932C (under the Design Resources tab). Windows 7 or newer Windows operating system is required to use the EV kit software.
- 2S Li+ Battery Applications
- DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras
- Mobile Point-of-Sale (mPOS) Devices
- Portable Gaming Devices
- Portable Printers
- Power Banks
- Smartphone Direct Charging
- Smartphones and Tablets
- Two-Way Radios
- Ultrabook Computers
Documentation & Resources
MAX77932EVKIT ODB Files - Design Files1/25/2023TGZ1M
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.