Features and Benefits
- Evaluates MAX77860 Single-Input Switch Mode Charger
- Demonstrates 4.0V to 13.5V Input Operation Range
- Demonstrates USB Type-C Charging Up to 3.15A
- Demonstrates Adapter Detection
- Demonstrates USB-OTG Functionality
- Assembled and Tested
- I2C Serial Interface
The MAX77860 evaluation system (EV system) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount printed circuit board (PCB) that evaluates the single input switched-mode battery charger featuring USB Type-C CC detection and charging capability in addition to reverse boost capability and a safest LDO.
The MAX77860 EV system includes the integrated circuit (IC) evaluation board with an integrated I2C interface and a MINIQUSB communication device. Windows® based graphical user interface (GUI) software is available for use with the EV system and can be downloaded from the MAX77860 product page on the Maxim website. A Windows 7 or newer operating system is required to use the EV kit GUI software.
- Mobile Point-of-Sale Devices
- Portable Industrial Equipment
- Portable Medical Equipment
- USB Type-C Charging for 1S Li-ion Applications
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.