Features and Benefits
- MAX77840 EV kit Includes all Necessary Components for Device Operation in Addition to many Components for added Flexibility and Easy to Use
- Easy-to-Use Push-Button Interface for On-Off Control
- 0Ω Resistors in Series with Several Key Nodes to be able to Isolate them and for Added Flexibility
- Assembled and Tested
- Test Points Allow Convenient Access to Nodes of Interest
- Jumper Headers Acting as both Test Points and Shunts
The MAX77840 evaluation kit (EV kit) consists of a board and the Maxim MINIQUSB with an extender board command module.
The MAX77840 includes a single input, 3.15A switch mode charger with reverse boost capability for one-cell Lithium-Ion (Li+) battery; USB BC1.2 adapter type detection with proprietary ModelGauge fuel-gauging technology, and a Safeout LDO.
The EV kit comes standard with the MAX77840 installed. MiniQUSB board with an extender board should be used that allows a PC to use a USB port to emulate an I2C 2-wire interface. This Windows® based graphical user interface (GUI) software is available for use with the EV kit and can be downloaded from the MAX77840 product webpage at www.maximintegrated.com. Windows 7 or newer operating system is required to use the EV kit GUI software.
- Industrial PCs
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Mobile Point-of-Sale Devices
- Portable Medical Devices
- Smart Home Automation, Sensors
- Wireless Speakers
Documentation & Resources
MAX77840EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX77840 Data Sheet (Rev. 0)8/25/20211M
MAX77840EVKIT ODB Files - Design Files1/25/2023TGZ1M
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.