Features and Benefits
- Sense points for high-accuracy measurements
- Accessible test points for EN, POK, and OUTS
- Output Voltage adjustable with SEL
- FPWM and Skip mode configurable (A and C options) (Skip mode default)
- POK status configurable (B and D options)
- Active Discharge functionality
The MAX77839 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate MAX77839, a 2.5A buck-boost converter. The IC is capable of 1.8V to 5.5V input and is output voltage adjustable between 2.3V to 5.3V (with SEL pin). The factory default output voltage of this EV kit is set at 3.3V. Output voltage can be adjusted by changing the SEL resistor value (R3). GPIO pin is available to support Force PWM or POK functionality. The EV kit is compatible with any version of the MAX77839 FC2QFN IC (MAX77827AEFQ+ is the default).
- 5G/2G/GSM Cellular Power
- Asset Tracking/Fleet Management
- RF Amplifier
- Single-Cell Li-ion Battery Powered Devices
- Smartphones ToF/Facial and Gesture Recognition
- System Power Pre-Regulation
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.