Features and Benefits
- Easy to Use
- Evaluates Both Fixed-Output and Adjustable- Output Versions (3.3V Version Preinstalled)
- 3V to 24V Input Voltage Range
- Demonstrates 1.5µA Quiescent Current at 12VSUP Input
- GUI Drives I2C Interface
- Emulates System Loading
- On-Board Electronic Load
- Electronic Load has Steady-State, Transient, and Random Modes
- Optional Ability to Control Electronic Load through Function Generator for Patterned Load Waveforms
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX77756 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PCB that demonstrates the MAX77756 synchronous 500mA step-down converter. The EV kit allows for easy evaluation of the IC’s input power multiplexer and step-down converter. A dual-range (8mA and 800mA full scale) electronic load is included on the EV kit for easy buck converter load control.
Windows®-based software provides a user-friendly graphical user interface (GUI), as well as a detailed register-based interface to exercise the features of the IC.
- Battery-Powered Systems, Backup Battery, Uninterruptible Rails
- Home Automation, Low IQ Smart Hubs
- Notebook and Tablet Computers
- USB Type-C Power Delivery Accessories and Devices
Documentation & Resources
MAX77756EVKIT Gerber Files4/25/2023
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.