Features and Benefits
- USB to I2C Converter Allows for Easy Communication
- Level Translator (MAX3395) Allows for Adjusting I2C Bus Voltage from 1.8V to 3.3V
- On-Board Electronics Load Allows for Easy Evaluation
- GUI Allows Static/Dynamic Load Adjustment for Buck Converters and LDOs
- MOSFET can be Driven by External Function Generator to Evaluate Transient Performance for Each Regulator
- Proven PCB Reference Design and Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX77714 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested printed circuit board (PCB) that demonstrates the highly-integrated MAX77714 PMIC. The device is a complete power-management IC (PMIC) for mobile devices using System-on-Chip (SOC) applications processors. The device includes four buck regulators, nine low-dropout linear regulators, eight GPIOs, real-time clock (RTC), backup battery charger, bidirectional reset I/O, interrupt output, and a system watchdog timer.
The EV kit also includes a MAXQ2000 microcontroller command module that provides the I2C interface to control power sequence, individual regulator output on/off, GPIOs, RTC, and setting regulator output voltage.
The MAX77714 evaluation software is provided for easy evaluation.
- AR/VR Headsets
- Automotive Aftermarket Accessories
- Digital Cameras
- Handheld Gaming Devices
- Home Automation Hubs
- Smartphones/Tablet PCs
- Streaming Devices/Set-Top Boxes
Documentation & Resources
MAX77714EVKIT ODB File - Design Files11/8/2023
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.