Features and Benefits
- 5V or Adjustable Output Voltage
- 2.7V to 5.5V Input Range
- Up to 1A Output Current
- 5µA Max Shutdown Current
- 110µA Max Supply Current
- 300kHz Switching Frequency
- 8-Pin SO, Surface-Mount Construction
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX770 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a regulated 5V output voltage from a 3V input source. It drives loads up to 1A with greater than 80% conversion efficiency.
This EV kit is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount circuit board. Additional pads on the bottom of the board accommodate the external feedback resistors for setting different output voltages.
The MAX770 EV kit comes with a MAX770CSA IC, but it can also evaluate the 12V-output MAX771 or 15V-output MAX772-simply order a free sample of the MAX771CSA or MAX772CSA to substitute for the MAX770CSA.
- Battery-Powered Applications
- Flash Memory Programming
- High-Efficiency DC-DC Converters
- Palmtops, Handy Terminals
- Portable Communicators
- Positive LCD-Bias Generators
Documentation & Resources
MAX770EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX770 Data Sheet (Rev. 2)11/1/199633K