Features and Benefits
- Eight-Digit 7-Segment + dp Common-Cathode Display
- SPI-Compatible Serial Interface
- Configurable Built-In LDO Linear Regulated Power Supply Demonstrates +3.3V or Other Voltages
- Reconfigurable for Stand-Alone Operation (with an External Microcontroller)
- Easy-to-Use Menu-Driven Software
- Includes Windows 95/98-Compatible Software
- Assembled and Tested
The MAX6951 evaluation kit (EV kit) is an assembled and tested printed-circuit board (PCB) that demonstrates the MAX6951 serially interfaced 8-digit LED display driver IC. The EV kit is powered by a user-supplied +4VDC to +6.5VDC power supply. A configurable +3.3V or user-configurable low-dropout (LDO) linear regulated power supply provides power for the entire EV kit. An SPI™-compatible serial interface is connected to an IBM PC-compatible computer's parallel port for easy evaluation. The EV kit can easily be reconfigured for interfacing with a user-supplied microcontroller (stand-alone operation).
Windows® 95/98-compatible software provides a user-friendly interface to demonstrate the various features of the MAX6951 IC. The program is menu driven and offers a graphic interface with control buttons. Windows NT/2000 support is available; contact the factory for details.
- Bar Graphs and Matrix Displays
- Industrial Controllers and Instrumentation
- Medical Equipment
- Panel Meters
- Professional Audio Equipment
- Set-Top Boxes
- White Goods
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.