Features and Benefits
- Quick Dynamic Performance Evaluation
- LVDS-Compatible Data Inputs
- SMA Coaxial Connectors for Clock Input and Analog Output
- 50Ω Matched Clock Input and Analog Output Signal Lines
- Single-Ended to Differential Clock-Signal Conversion Circuitry
- Differential Current Output to Single-Ended Voltage Signal Output Conversion Circuitry
- Full-Scale Current Output Configured for 20mA
- External 1.25V Reference Source Available
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX5886/MAX5887/MAX5888 evaluation kits (EV kits) are fully assembled and tested circuit boards that contain all the components necessary to evaluate the performance of the MAX5886 (12-bit), MAX5887 (14-bit), and MAX5888 (16-bit), 500Msps, current-output, digital-to-analog converters (DACs). Each EV kit requires low-voltage differential-signaling (LVDS)-compatible data inputs, a single-ended clock input, and 3.3V power supplies for simple board operation.
- Automated Test Equipment (ATE)
- Base Stations: Single-/Multicarrier UMTS, CDMA, GSM
- Communications: LMDS, MMDS, Point-to-Point Microwave
- Digital-Signal Synthesis
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.