Features and Benefits
- Fast Evaluation and Performance Testing
- CMOS-Compatible Inputs
- SMA Coaxial Connectors for Clock Input and Analog Outputs
- On-Board External 1.25V Reference Voltage
- 50Ω Matched Clock Input and Analog Output Signal Lines
- Single-Ended-to-Differential Clock Signal Conversion Circuitry
- Differential Current to Single-Ended Voltage Output Conversion Circuitry
- Full-Scale Current Output Configured for 20mA
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX5873/MAX5874/MAX5875 evaluation kits (EV kits) are fully assembled and tested circuit boards that contain all the components necessary to evaluate the performance of the MAX5873 (12-bit), MAX5874 (14-bit), and MAX5875 (16-bit) dual digital-to-analog converters (DACs). The 200Msps DACs integrate a 1.20V voltage reference and provide a differential current output. The EV kits operate with parallel CMOS-compatible digital data inputs, a single-ended clock input, and require a 3.3V/1.8V dual-output power supply for simple board operation. Each EV kit also contains an external 1.25V reference voltage that can be used to drive the input reference voltage pin of the DAC.
- Automated Test Equipment (ATE) Instrumentation
- Base Stations: Single-/Multicarrier UMTS, CDMA, GSM
- Cable Modem Termination Systems (CMTS)
- Communications: Fixed Broadband Wireless Access, Point-to-Point Microwave
- Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS)
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.