Features and Benefits
- Fast Evaluation and Performance Testing
- CMOS Compatible
- SMA Coaxial Connectors for Clock Inputs, Clock Output, and Analog Output
- 50Ω Matched Clock Input and Analog Output Signal Lines
- Single-Ended-to-Differential Clock Signal Conversion Circuitry
- Differential Current Output to Single-Ended Voltage Signal Output Conversion Circuitry
- Full-Scale Current Output Configured for 20mA
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Also Evaluates the 80Msps MAX5851
The MAX5852 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that contains all the components necessary to evaluate the performance of the MAX5852 digital-to-analog converter (DAC). The MAX5852 is a dual, 8-bit parallel, 165Msps DAC that integrates a 1.24V voltage reference and provides a differential current output. The EV kit operates with CMOS-compatible data inputs, a differential or single-ended clock input, and 3V power supplies for simple board operation.
The MAX5852 EV kit can also be used to evaluate the MAX5851 (80Msps) DAC.
- Communications: VSAT, LMDS, MMDS, WLAN, Point-to-Point Microwave Links
- Direct Digital Synthesis (DDS)
- Quadrature Modulation
- Wireless Base Stations