Features and Benefits
- 10-Bit Programmable Full-Scale Output Adjustment for Up to ±25% Over Range
- Programmable Voltage Output
- Unipolar Range: 0 to +10.24V ±25%
- Bipolar Range: ±10.24V ±25%
- Programmable Current Output
- Unipolar Range: 0 to 20.45mA
- Unipolar High Range: 3.97mA to 20.45mA
- Flexible Analog Supplies
- ±13.48V to ±15.75V for Voltage Output
- +13.48V to +40V for Current Output
- Proven PCB Layout
- Windows 98SE/2000/XP-Compatible Evaluation Software
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- EV System Includes USB Connectivity
The MAX5661 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that evaluates the MAX5661, single, 16-bit DAC with precision high-voltage amplifiers. The MAX5661 EV kit also includes Windows® 98SE/2000/XP-compatible software, which provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the MAX5661's features.
The MAX5661 evaluation system (EV system) consists of a MAX5661 EV kit and a Maxim CMAXQUSB+ serial interface board.
The CMAXQUSB+ board connects to a PC's USB port and provides an SPI™ interface that is compatible with the MAX5661.
Order the complete EV system (MAX5661EVCMAXQU+) for a comprehensive evaluation of the MAX5661 using a PC. Order the EV kit (MAX5661EVKIT+) if the CMAXQUSB+ command module has already been purchased with a previous Maxim EV system or if you already have a MAX5661-compatible SPI interface.
The EV kit includes a preinstalled MAX5661GCB+.
- Industrial Analog Output Modules
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Process Control
- Programmable Logic Controls/Distributed Control Systems