Features and Benefits
- 1.7V to 5.5V Wide Input Supply Range
- Supports All I²C Family of Devices: 10kΩ, 50kΩ, and 100kΩ End-to-End Resistance
- On-Board Microcontroller to Generate I²C Commands
- Windows XP-, Windows Vista-, and Windows 7-Compatible Software
- USB-Powered (Cable Included)
- Fully Assembled and Tested with Proven PCB Layout
The MAX5395L evaluation kit (EV kit) demonstrates the MAX5395L single, 256-tap volatile, low-voltage linear digital potentiometer. The device comes in an 8-pin TDFN-EP package. The EV kit provides controls to adjust the wiper and shutdown modes.
The digital potentiometer is controlled by an on-board MAXQ® microcontroller that provides an I²C interface. The EV kit features Windows XP®-, Windows Vista®-, and Windows® 7-compatible software that provides a simple graphical-user interface (GUI) for exercising the device features.
The EV kit comes with the MAX5395LATA+ (10kΩ end-to-end resistance) installed. Contact the factory for samples of the pin-compatible MAX5395MATA+ (50kΩ end-to-end resistance) and MAX5395NATA+ (100kΩ end-to-end resistance).
- Automotive Electronics
- Battery-Powered Systems
- Mechanical Potentiometer Replacement
- Portable Electronics
- System Calibration
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.