Features and Benefits
- On-Board +3.0V Regulator Accepts +5.5V to +3.35V Supply Range
- On-Board -5.2V Regulator Accepts -6.5V to -5.24V Supply Range
- Windows XP-, Windows Vista-, and Windows 7-Compatible Software
- USB-PC Connection (Cable Included)
- On-Board Diode and Resistive Loads
- SPI™ Interface Terminals (MAX5110)
- I²C Interface Terminals (MAX5111)
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX5110 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX5110 9-channel, 14-bit current DAC. The EV kit also includes Windows XP®-, Windows Vista®-, and Windows® 7-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the device.
The EV kit comes with a MAX5110GTJ+ installed. Contact the factory for free samples of the pin-compatible MAX5111GTJ+ to evaluate this device.
- Tunable Laser Diode Biasing