Features and Benefits
- +2.7V to +5.5V Supply Voltage Range Across VDD and VSS
- 42MHz Gain Bandwidth Product (MAX4488)
- 10MHz Gain Bandwidth Product (MAX4475)
- Ultra-Low Distortion (0.0002% with 1kΩ Load)
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX4475 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that contains all the components necessary to evaluate both MAX4475 and MAX4488 ICs. The MAX4475 EV kit printed circuit board (PCB) comes installed with MAX4475AUT/V+ in 6-SOT23 package.
The device is a rail-to-rail output op amp offering 10MHz Gain Bandwidth product (MAX4475) and 42MHz Gain Bandwidth product (MAX4488). The EV kit operates from a single 2.7V to 5.5V DC power supply or from ±1.35V to ±2.75V split supply.
- ADC Buffers
- DAC Output Amplifiers
- Digital Scales
- Low-Noise Microphone/Preamplifiers
- Medical Instrumentation
- Strain Gauges/Sensor Amplifiers
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.