Features and Benefits
- 430MHz Full-Power Bandwidth (MAX4447)
- 6500V/µs Slew Rate
- Proven PC Board Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested Surface-Mount Board
The MAX4447 evaluation kit (EV kit) simplifies evaluation of the MAX4447 high-speed differential line driver. The EV kit includes the MAX4447, which has a fixed gain of +2V/V, but it can also be used to evaluate the adjustable-gain MAX4448 (stable with a minimum gain of +2V/V) or the MAX4449 (stable with a minimum gain of +5V/V). To evaluate the MAX4448 or MAX4449, order a free sample of the MAX4448ESE or MAX4449ESE along with the MAX4447 EV kit.
- Coaxial to Twisted-Pair Converter
- Differential ADC Driver
- Differential Line Driver
- Differential Pulse Amplifier
- High-Speed Differential Transmitter
- Single-Ended-to-Differential Conversion
- Video and RF Signal Processing and Transmission
- xDSL Applications
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.