Features and Benefits
- Precision Real-Time Current Monitoring
- Overcurrent Protection and Reset Circuits
- Overvoltage Indicator Circuit
- 0 to 28V Input Common-Mode Range
- 50µA Supply Current
- 1mV (max) Input Offset Voltage
- 2% (max) Full-Scale Accuracy
- Lead(Pb)-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX4374 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX4374 low-cost, micropower, high-side current-sense supervisor that contains a high-side current-sense amplifier, bandgap reference, and comparator with latching output. This EV kit demonstrates the MAX4374 in a 10-pin µMAX® package. The MAX4374 is also available in 14-pin SO, but that package is not compatible with this EV kit.
The MAX4374 EV kit PCB comes with a MAX4374FEUB+ installed, which is the 50V/V gain version. The MAX4374 EV kit can also be used to evaluate the MAX4374T (20V/V gain version), MAX4374H (100V/V gain version), MAX4375T (20V/V gain version), MAX4375F (50V/V gain version), and MAX4375H (100V/V gain version). Contact the factory for free samples of the pin-compatible MAX4374TEUB+, MAX4374HEUB+, MAX4375TEUB+, MAX4375FEUB+, or MAX4375HEUB+ devices.
- Cell Phones
- General-System/Board-Level Current Monitoring
- Notebook Computers
- Portable Battery-Powered Systems
- Power-Management Systems
- Precision Current Sources
- Smart Battery Packs/Chargers
Documentation & Resources
MAX4374EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX4374 Data Sheet (Rev. 0)5/7/2009114K
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.