Features and Benefits
- Capable of Driving a Stereo 32Ω Load
- (POUT = 60mW, VCC = 5V, THD+N = 1%, RL = 32Ω, fIN = 1kHz)
- (POUT = 20mW, VCC = 3V, THD+N = 1%, RL = 32Ω, fIN = 1kHz)
- Single-Supply Operation
- Low 0.1% THD+N (20Hz to 20kHz)
- (VCC = 5V, POUT = 40mW, RL = 32Ω)
- (VCC = 3V, POUT = 17mW, RL = 32Ω)
- Low-Profile Design (2.0mm, max)
- Fully Assembled and Tested Surface-Mount Board
- On-Board Shutdowns
The MAX4338 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount circuit board that evaluates the MAX4338 audio amplifier. The MAX4338 EV kit is designed to be driven by the lineout of a CD player or directly connected to any stereo audio source. The MAX4338 EV kit includes RCA jacks on the input and a 3.5mm headphone jack on the output to facilitate easy connections to the circuit board.
This MAX4338 EV kit can also be used to evaluate the MAX4233 high-output-drive, rail-to-rail op amp.
- 32Ω Headphone Drivers
- DAC/ADC Buffers
- Hands-Free Car Phones
- Portable Battery-Powered Instruments
- Transformer/Line Drivers
- Wireless PA Control
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.