Features and Benefits
- +2.7V to +11V Single-Supply Operation or ±2.7V to ±5.5V Dual-Supply Operation
- Selectable 10nA/100nA/1µA/10µA On-Board Reference Current
- Adjustable Output Scale Factor
- Surface-Mount Construction
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX4206 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount circuit board that demonstrates the MAX4206 logarithmic amplifier. The MAX4206 computes the log ratio of an input current relative to a reference current and provides a corresponding voltage output with a default 0.25V/decade scale factor. The EV kit operates from a single +2.7V to +11V supply or from dual ±2.7V to ±5.5V supplies, with the ability to select one of four reference currents.
The MAX4206 EV kit can be used to evaluate the MAX4207 by changing the IC and the input RC networks R1, R2, C7, and C8.
- Analog Signal Processing
- Medical Instrumentation
- Photodiode Current Monitoring
- Portable Instrumentation
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.