Features and Benefits
- Evaluates the MAX4147X Sub-1GHz ISM Receiver
- Single Input Voltage Supply from 1.8V to 3.6V
- Direct Interface with a MAX32630FTHR Arm® Microcontroller (MCU) Board
- Available PMOD Hardware Interface
- Windows 10-Compatible Software
- On-Board SPI Interface Control for the MAX41470 and Optional I2C Control for the MAX41473/74
- GUI Controls for MAX32630FTHR Board PMIC
- Operation from 1.8V to 3.3V
- Proven Four-Layer PCB Design
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX4147X evaluation kit (EV kit) contains a single MAX4147X high output power VHF/UHF sub-GHz ISM/ SRD receiver designed to receive frequency-shift keying (FSK), Gaussian GFSK, or amplitude-shift keying (ASK) data in the 287MHz to 320MHz, 425MHz to 480MHz, and 860MHz to 960MHz frequency ranges.
The MAX41470, MAX41473, and MAX41474 EV kits operate in conjunction with an external microcontroller (MCU) and graphical user interface (GUI) software running on a computer. The MAX41470 uses an SPI interface for internal register configurations while the MAX41473/74 can use the preset modes or an I2C interface for register programming and control.
The MAX41473 and MAX41474 EV kits are also designed to operate with a simple, one-pin data interface, alleviating the need to program the part for nominal operation, or other high-level system (PC with GUI software) having to configure the receiver for operation. These parts allow the user to preset the operating frequencies by part selection and pin configurations. On the EV kit, selecting the frequency of operation is as simple as setting jumpers.
The EV kit includes Windows® 10-compatible software that provides a simple GUI for configuration of all the MAX4147X registers through the SPI or I2C ports. The GUI also controls the on-board PMIC when the MAX32630FTHR applications platform is used.
- Building Access Control
- Garage Door Openers (GDO)
- Home Automation and Security
- Remote Keyless Entry (RKE)
- Restaurant Pagers
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS)
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.