Features and Benefits
- Easy Electrical Evaluation of the MAX40660
- EV Kit Designed for 50Ω Interfaces
- -40°C to +125°C Temperature Range
- Tested 10-TDFN-EP MAX40660ATB/VY+ device
- Accommodates Easy-to-Use components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX40660 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled electrical demonstration kit that provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX40660 trans-impedance amplifiers.
Note that the MAX40660 EV kit provides an electrical interface to the IC that is similar, but not the same as a photodiode.
The MAX40660 EV kit PCB comes with a MAX40660ATB/VY+ installed.
- Automotive Applications
- Autonomous Driving Systems
- Industrial Safety Systems
- LIDAR Receivers
- Optical Distance Measurement
Documentation & Resources
MAX40660EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX40660 Data Sheet (Rev. 0)9/12/2019743K
MAX40660EVKIT ODB File - Design Files10/10/2022TGZ3M
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.