Features and Benefits
- Accommodates Multiple Op-Amp Configurations
- Rail-to-Rail Outputs
- Accommodates Easy-to-Use 0805 Components
- 2.7V to 20V Single Supply or ±1.35V to ±10V Dual Supplies
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX40242 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX40242 low-input bias current, low-noise operational amplifier (op amp) in an 8-pin μMAX® package. The EV kit circuit is preconfigured as noninverting amplifiers, but can be adapted to other topologies by changing a few components. The component pads accommodate 0805 packages, making them easy to solder and replace. The EV kit comes with a MAX40242ANA+ installed.
- Chemical Sensor Interface
- Industrial: Process and Control
- Medical Pulse Oximetry
- Photodiode Sensor Interface
- Precision Instrumentation
Documentation & Resources
MAX40242EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX40242 Data Sheet (Rev. 0)1/10/20191M
MAX40242EVKIT ODB File - Design Files1/25/2023TGZ3M
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.