Features and Benefits
- Low Operating Current of 20µA (typ)
- Input Voltage Range = 0V to 24.2V
- < 2µs Propagation Delay
- Internal High-Precision Voltage Reference
- Internal Current Source for Customized Thresholds and Hysteresis with External Resistors
- Open-Drain Output
- Tiny 8-Bump WLP (0.35mm Pitch) and TDFN (2mm x 2mm) Packages Selectable
- -40°C to 125°C Temperature Range
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX40070 evaluation kit (EV kit) is fully assembled and tested PC board that evaluates the MAX40070 single comparator with internal voltage reference. The MAX40070 EV kit has an open-drain output. The EV kit comes with a MAX40070ANA16+ installed that operates of a VDD supply between 3.1V and 36V, an internal reference voltage of 1.6V, and has a wide 0V to +24.2V input voltage (IP) range. The EV kit demonstrates the MAX40070ANA16+ in a tiny, 1.008mm x 1.428mm, 8-bump wafer-level package (WLP) with 0.35mm bump spacing. The EV kit can be used to evaluate the entire family of MAX40070 with 8-bump WLP option.
- Notebook and Tablet Computers
- Portable Medical Devices
- Industrial Equipment
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.