Features and Benefits
- Evaluates the MAX38904A IC in a 14-pin (3mm x 3mm) TDFN
- 1.7V to 5.5V Input Range
- 1.2V to 5.0V Jumper Configurable Output Voltage
- Up to 2A Output Current
- Proven 2-Layer 1-oz Copper PCB Layout
- Demonstrates Compact Solution Size
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX38904A TDFN evaluation kit (EV kit) evaluates the MAX38904A in a TDFN package. The MAX38904A is a low noise linear regulator. The EV Kit operates over an input range of 1.7V to 5.5V and provides a jumper selectable output voltage range from 1.2V to 5.0V. The EV Kit can deliver up to 2A of current.
- Communication Systems, Test Equipment, Medical Equipment
- High-End Audio Systems
- High-Resolution Data Acquisition Systems
Documentation & Resources
MAX38904AEVKTDFN: Evaluation Kit for the MAX38904A Data Sheet (Rev. 0)7/9/2019398K
MAX38904AEVK ODB File - Design Files10/10/2022TGZ3M
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.