Features and Benefits
- Easy Evaluation of the MAX33072E
- I/O Interface Compatibility from 1.71V to 5.5V
- Proven PCB Layout
- Mbed/Arduino Platform Compatible
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX33072E Shield evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested printed circuit board (PCB) that demonstrates the functionality of the MAX33072E half- duplex RS-485 transceiver, with ±65V fault protection, extended ±40V common-mode range, and ±40kV ESD Human Body Model (HBM) for A,B data lines. The EV kit features a digital isolator, which is used as a level translator between the RS-485 transceiver and the controller interface.
- Agriculture and Heavy Machinery
- Elevator Control
- Home and Building Automation
- Industrial Automation Equipment
- Motion Controllers
- Power Supply and UPS
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.