Features and Benefits
- Easily Load and Debug Code Using the Supplied Olimex ARM-USB-TINY-H JTAG Debugger Connected Through a Standard 20-Pin ARM JTAG Header
- Headers for Accessing the IC’s I/O Pins and Analog Front End (AFE) Input Signals
- USB Micro-B Connection to the IC’s USB Device Controller
- USB Micro-B Connection to USB-UART Bridge
- Selectable Between the IC’s Internal UART 0 and UART 1
- On-Board Bluetooth® 4.0 BLE Transceiver with Chip Antenna
The MAX32630 and MAX32631 evaluation kits (EV kits) provide a convenient platform for evaluating the capabilities of the MAX32630–MAX32632 microcontrollers, respectively. While the MAX32630 EV kit includes a MAX32630 soldered directly to the board, the MAX32631 EV kit features a socketed MAX32631. This version can be used to evaluate the MAX32632, but contact the factory for samples. Each EV kit also provides a complete, functional system ideal for development and debugging applications. Except where stated otherwise, the following sections apply to both EV kits.
- Fitness Monitors
- Portable Medical Devices
- Sensor Hubs
- Sports Watches
- Wearable Medical Patches
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.