Features and Benefits
- EV Kit Board with MAX32550 Microcontroller
- SEGGER J-Link LTE JTAG with the USB Cable and 2x5 Pin Connector Ribbon Cable (0.1in Spacing) for Programming
- Standard Micro-USB Type A-to-B Interface Cable
- Serial Cable
- Universal 5V Adapter
- MAX32550 EV Kit Package (Microcontroller and EV Kit Documentation, Development Tool Installation and Configuration Files, and Example Programs Including Source Code)
The DeepCover® Secure Cortex®-M3 Flash Microcontroller evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven platform for conveniently evaluating the capabilities of the MAX32550 highsecurity microcontroller. The EV kit includes a MAX32550 EV kit board, example software, documentation, and a SEGGER J-Link LTE JTAG. The EV kit board includes SIM and SAM smart card sockets, a 3-track magnetic card reader (MCR), color TFT display, pin headers providing access to the processor’s I/O port pins, pushbutton keypad matrix, two DB9 female serial connectors, and a Micro-USB type-B connector. The EV kit provides a complete, functional system ideal for developing and debugging applications as well as evaluating the overall capabilities of the MAX32550 micro controller.
- ATM Keyboards
- EMV Card Reader
- PCI Mobile Payment Terminals (mPOS)
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.